● By providing personal information to The ITYogisTech L.L.C., you are consenting to the terms and use practices described in this privacy statement.
● This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of The ITYogisTech L.L.C.
● ITYogisTech L.L.C. cares about your privacy and therefore ensures that any information you provide is used only as necessary, for building relations with you.
● We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. The personal information we collect may include name, email address, location, occupation, interests, birth date, web address, blog address, instant messenger address, and password for the site.
● The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used for the operation and improvement of the Site.
Use of Your Personal Information
● Your email address and any information you provide on this site are confidential. We do not sell, rent, or give this information for any purposes unless required by law.
● We use the email addresses of people who have contacted us, only for providing them the information they have requested or answering their questions, but never share, rent, sell or give them to any third party.
● One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases site navigation, and so on. When you return to the web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the site’s features that you customized.
● You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this or other web sites you visit.
Accessing and Ameliorating Your Information
● You have the right to access, verify, and change the information held in your personal files. You can review and edit your member profile information at the ITYogisTech L.L.C. site by logging on to ITYogisTech.com with your login email and password, and then clicking on the ‘My Profile’ link.
● To help us keep your personal information up-to-date, we encourage you to amend inaccuracies and make corrections as often as necessary
● We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including e-mail distribution, and analytics. Analytics may include 3rd party audience data (such as age, gender, etc.) on both our website and any mobile applications.
● Usage of collected information from tracking
● We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, and research. We may use aggregated information (such as age, gender etc.) to more effectively market ITYogisTech L.L.C. to advertisers. In this case, third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
● we don’t restrict children fewer than 13 from using the website but those who sign up must provide a parent’s email address. All further notifications from the website are sent to the parent’s email. We do not collect children’s email addresses, so all email communication from ITYogisTech L.L.C. will be sent to the parent’s email address.
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
● If you have questions about our privacy statement or our use of your information, or if you need help changing your personal information, please contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or click on the Contact Us link at the top.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
● We may occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.