Sometimes I get this problem in IncrediMail. I try following steps :
If you store your messages in custom folders, that is, where you expect to find them. Usually I store them in my custom folders.
What if the messages are missing — because the entire folders are nowhere to be seen in Incredimail.
.IncrediMail can lose track of your folder layout without losing the folders or their contents. Fortunately, bringing them back is usually easy.
How to Recover IncrediMail Folders That Have Disappeared
To bring back custom folders IncrediMail fails to show in the folder list:
- Go to your IncrediMail data folder in Windows Explorer.
- Make sure IncrediMail is shut down.
- Open the Identities folder.
- Open the folder with the long ID number.
- If you have more than one folder with an ID number, perform the steps below for each.
- Open the Message Store folder.
- Delete the Folders.imm file in it.
· Open IncrediMail. You should be able to view your emails now.