IncrediMail is an incredible Email Client, which rarely crashes or throws any error but just like every other Email Client sometimes it may get into difficulties and may require human interaction.Crashes can occur for a variety or reasons (computer memory, incompatibility with other programs, corrupted files, etc) and we need to proper steps to rectify the error.
There are some already known issues that cause IncrediMail to crash , which are listed below, But, In case, If your issue is not listed, simply follow the solution steps provided to correct the issue.
1) Crash when sending/receiving using a Hotmail/Windows Live account
You need to reconfigure your Email Account. For instructions, please click here.
2) Crash during general Send/Receive (not Hotmail/Windows Live account)
Update IncrediMail using the Full Setup File by clicking here.
·3) Crash when receiving messages or Notifications from Facebook
The issue has been researched and been found that this is not related to IncrediMail, and occurs in other Email Clients (such as Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail) as well.
Try disconnecting the Facebook folder in IncrediMail. Simply right click the Facebook folder and select Disconnect. It should be resolved now.
4) Crash during Data and Settings Transfer or Crash playing Videos or Attachments
This Error is usually caused by another application that conflicts with IncrediMail. Try uninstalling the program described in the Error Message
(such as DivX, or a Codec Pack), and check to see if the Error continues.
For all other issues, please follow below steps.
1. Update IncrediMail using the Full Setup File by clicking here.
2. Please try disabling 3D Magic for Sending and Receiving:
· In a New (or fully opened) Message, click the ‘3D Magic’ icon.
· Now choose No 3D Effects and click ‘OK’ to close the ‘3D Magic’ dialog.
Note: If you do not have 3D Magic installed or enabled, please click ‘No’ to continue.
3. Please delete your Runtime folder. For instructions, please click here.
4. Reset Internet Explorer. To do so, please choose your Internet Explorer version from the list below:
5. Restart computer using MSCON. For instructions, please click here.
6. Restart computer in Safe Mode. For instructions, please click here.
We have covered almost all the steps here. It should definitely resolve your problem.