What is Lighting in Mozilla Thunderbird Email ? It is an add-on extension provided by Mozilla for its Email. It add Calendar with scheduling capacity
and newsletter functionality in Thunderbird Email. For more info Please read this
To import the calendar into Lightning:
- Go to the Thunderbird’sFile menu and select New. From the sub-menu, select Calendar.
- Once the wizard opens, selectOn the network from the available options and click Next.
- Choose Google Calendar and click Next
- Enter your Google email address and click Next.
- If prompted, enter your Gmail account details and allow the Provider for Google Calendar add-on to manage your calendars.
- Choose the calendars you want to use in Thunderbird.
- Click Next.
- You’ll get a confirmation that your calendar has been created.
- Click Finish.
Using above steps you will import lighting into Thunderbird Email.