I came to know about this topic while to talking to some of my friends who was having this issue. He was having issues while downloading the IncrediMail in Mozilla Firefox.
In order to download IncrediMail from the Mozilla Firefox, you will need to have cookies enabled for the IncrediMail website.
To enable cookies for the IncrediMail website so the site will recognize your IncrediMail installation , please follow the below directions:
- First, right-click the IncrediMail Tray Icon and select ‘Exit’ .
Open Mozilla Firefox, click the ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Options’ .
In the ‘Private’ section of the ‘Options’ dialog, you may choose to accept all cookies, or only specific cookies.
To accept cookies for all websites, please do the following:
- In the ‘Privacy’ tab , under ‘History’, click the ‘Firefox will:’ drop-down menu, and choose ‘Remember History’.
- Click ‘OK’ and close all windows.
- Now open IncrediMail first, and then open Mozilla Firefox to see if the issue is corrected.
To accept cookies for IncrediMail, please do the following:
1 In the ‘Privacy’ tab , under ‘History’, click the ‘Firefox will:Use custom setting for history’ drop-down menu.
3) In the options that appear, please click the ‘Exceptions…’ button.
4) In the ‘Exceptions – Cookies’ dialog, under ‘Address of web site’, type in ‘http://incredimail.com‘ , click the ‘Allow’ button , and then click ‘Close’ .
5) Click ‘OK’ and close all windows.
6) Now open IncrediMail first, and then open Mozilla Firefox to see if the issue is corrected.
It so simple. Isn’t it