Incredimail enables you to easily create and use Identities. Each separate Identity acts as an independent program, with its own folders, content and configuration.
This is another cool feature of Incredimail. If several family members use the same Incredimail installation on one computer, each member can create a personal Identity, and have their own Incredimail environment. Everyone can even have a password to protect your Identity, ensuring complete privacy.
There are 2 ways to create identity
To create a new Incredimail Identity, follow these steps:
- In the IncrediMail main window, click the ‘File’ menu, scroll down to ‘Identities’ and select ‘New Identity’
- ‘New Identity’ dialog opens. Enter a name for your new Identity and click ‘OK’. Click ‘OK’ again if you wish to switch to your newly created Identity.
- Now, ‘Welcome to IncrediMail’ dialog opens and complete your IncrediMail registration to begin using your new IncrediMail Identity.
- To switch between your IncrediMail Identities, click the ‘File’ menu and select ‘Switch Identity…’.
- Next, the ‘Select Identity’ dialog opens. Select an Identity you wish to use; click ‘OK’ and IncrediMail will automatically switch to the Identity that you selected.
Isn’t that awesome 🙂