Sometimes I get this message while operating Incredimail.
The Error Message ‘Operation Incomplete’ during sending and receiving is normally caused by one of the following reasons:
- Recipient Email Address is Incorrect .
- The Recipient’s inbox is full (therefore your message is rejected).
- Your Internet Service Provider rejected a message with a large group of Recipients.
In order to correct this, we need to do the following:
- Please clear everything from your Outbox Folder.
- Send a message to each Recipient, one at a time.
- If you are able to send a message to each Recipient separately, you may have a limit on the amount of Recipients you are allowed in one message, or allowed to place in the ‘BCC:’ field for one message.
Usually above methods clearify the error but if it still continues, please click here to reconfigure your account.