Before going any further we should what is Spamhaus ?
Spamhaus is a project which collects information about and blocks Spammers in order to keep the Internet a safer place. Our IP Address or Email Address may be mistakenly identified as Spam for many reasons, and this could cause issues while Sending and Receiving emails in IncrediMAil.
There are various error messages which may come .
- The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip= blacklist
- 550 5.7.1 [BL21] Connections not accepted from IP addresses on Spamhaus
- 554 554 5.7.1 Your mail server XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is listed at www.spamhaus.org
- Click here to visit Spamhaus’ Official Website.
- You can check to see if your ISP has been blocked by clicking the ‘Blocklist Removal Center’ option under ‘Blocklist Removal’. If you don’t know your ISP, click here.
- Enter your IP Address, and click ‘Lookup’.
- If your IP Address is LISTED , it should give you instructions on how to correct this.
Following above procedure will help you running you email client again